1 beetroot chopped into small cubes
· 1 sweet potato chopped into small pieces
· 1 raw mango finely sliced length wise
· handful of mint leaves
· handful of chopped coriander leaves
· 3 table spoons of lime juice
· 2 table spoons of olive oil
· red chili flakes
· black pepper
· 2 table spoons of brown sugar
· roasted peanuts (optional)
· 5 small banana leaves / lettuce
· 2 square pieces of aluminum foil
- Take chopped beetroot add 1 tea spoon of olive oil, salt and black pepper, chili flakes n 1 tea spoon of lemon juice. Mix well and wrap it in aluminium foil. In another aluminium foil add sweet potato, in a bowl mix salt, chili flakes, mint leaves, 2 table spoons coriander leaves and 1 spoon of brown sugar. Mix well and pour it to sweet potato and cover the foil. Bake it for 20 minutes at 180 degrees .
· Raw mango salad: In a bowl add raw mango, salt, 1 spoon of brown sugar, 2 spoon of lime juice, mint leaves, coriander leaves, olive oil. Mix well and keep it aside.
· On a banana leaf place, baked beetroot and sweet potato. Put some raw mango salad, garnish with mint and coriander leaves with some roasted peanuts. You can do the same procedure on lettuce and make it as lettuce wraps.