· 1 ½ cups of Oats (rolled oats/cooking oats)
· 1 cup of almond milk
· 3 table spoons of maple syrup (you can use is honey as well)
· ¼ cup of grated coconut
· 2 table spoons of coconut oil
· ¼ cup of chopped almonds
· ¼ cup of chopped walnuts
· 2 table spoons of chia seeds
· 2 table spoons of flex seeds
· 1 tea spoon of cinnamon powder
· pinch of salt
· 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
fruits as per your choice (banana, apple, mango, chikoo, pomegranate, berries) you don’t have to use citrus fruits like oranges, watermelon.
- In two glasses fill almond milk till half of the glass. Add 1 table spoon of chia seeds in each. Add 1 teaspoon of maple syrup. Stir it well and keep it in the refrigerator for an hour. On the other hand, pre-heat, the oven at 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare your baking tray with the butter paper. In a bowl add oats, grated coconut, chopped almonds and walnuts, flex seeds, cinnamon powder, salt, vanilla essence,2 table spoons of maple syrup and coconut oil. Mix it well. Arrange it on the baking tray and bake it for 10-15 minutes. Please keep a check while your oats are getting baked
· Take out the glasses from the refrigerator. Add 2 big spoons of baked oats. Put chopped fruits of your choice and enjoy.