1 cup rice (basmati /brown)
· 300 gm of Paneer cut length wise into thick fingers
· 1 cup hung curd
· 1 cup sliced mushroom
· 1 cup broccoli florets
· 1 cup cherry tomatoes
· 1 cup bread crumbs
· 3 table spoons of grated ginger
· 6 table spoons chopped garlic
· ¼ cup chopped shallots
· ¼ chopped onions
· 2 table spoons chili flakes
· 4 table spoons sliced paprika
· 2 table spoons of mustard sauce
· 3 table spoons of lemon juice
· 2 table spoons of maple syrup
· salt & black pepper
· few chopped Basil leaves
· Avocado & scallions to garnish
- Boil the rice as per instruction. In a bowl add hung curd, mustard sauce,2 table spoons of maple syrup, 1 spoon of chopped garlic & grated ginger ,1 table spoon sliced paprika, chili flakes, salt and black pepper & chopped Basil leaves. Mix well. Marinate paneer fingers in it for 20 minutes. Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius. In a plate spread bread crumbs and coat the marinated paneer fingers with the crumbs. Lightly brush it with olive oil & bake for 25 minutes.
In another bowl add sliced mushrooms, broccoli, chopped onions, grated ginger, chopped garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, chili flakes, salt & pepper. Mix well and arrange it on a baking tray. Bake it for 20 minutes and keep it aside. In another bowl add cherry tomatoes, olive oil, chopped basil ,1 tea spoon lemon juice, salt & pepper, Bake it for 10 minutes.
In a small pan add olive oil, sauté chopped garlic and grated ginger with a pinch of salt. Let it burn a bit. Keep it aside.
- Ingredients for spicy maple sauce:
· 3 table spoons of butter
· 2 table spoons of chopped garlic
· 2 table spoons of grated ginger
· ¼ cup of chopped shallots
· 1 table spoon of sliced paprika
· 1 table spoon chili powder
· 1 table spoon chili flakes
· ¼ cup of maple syrup
· pinch of salt
- In a pan heat butter, add garlic & ginger sauté for a minute. Add shallots and paprika and sauté for a minute. Add chili powder and chili flakes. Sauté and add maple syrup. Stir it for a minute. The sauce is ready.
- Place cooked rice in the center. Top it with the burn garlic & ginger. Place baked broccoli & mushrooms on side, along with the cherry tomatoes. On another side place, crispy paneer fingers with some avocado slices. Pour the spicy maple sauce on the rice & paneer. Garnish with scallions. Serve hot.