· 1 big zucchini (if small then 2)
· 2 table spoons Miso paste (its available in market)
· 2 table spoons of chili sesame oil (can use plain sesame oil)
· 2 table spoons chopped garlic
· 2 table spoons maple syrup (honey can also be used)
· 4 table spoons cottage cheese (paneer made at home)
· 3 table spoons of fine chopped onion
· mint leaves
· black pepper
· 1 tea spoon red chili flakes
· 3 table spoons of scallions (hare pyaj ke patte )
· 2 spoon of roasted sesame seeds
· 4 table spoons of warm water
- · Marination sauce:In a bowl add miso paste, sesame oil, garlic, maple syrup, chili flakes and 4 table spoons of water. Mix well.
· Cut the zucchini length wise from the center. Make a diagonal cut without cutting the edge or the simpler way is to use fork and softly pork the zucchini. Apply the marination sauce nicely on zucchini. Let it marinate for 20- 30 minutes.
· In another bowl add cottage cheese, chopped onion, salt, pepper and mint leaves. Mix well.
· Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius. After the marination is completed, place a butter paper on the baking tray. Place the marinated zucchini on the butter paper and top it with the cottage cheese mixture. Bake it in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Garnish with the roasted sesame seeds and scallions. Serve hot.