Dulce de Leche Cream Cheese Cake
Ingredients & methods of Dulce de Leche Cream Cheese Cake
Ingredients for Dulce de leche
· 1 liter of milk
· 1 ¼ cup of sugar
· 1 table spoon of vanilla essence
· ½ tea spoon of baking powder
- In a heavy bottom pan add milk, sugar and baking powder. Let it boil for 1 hour. Keep stirring it. It will start getting thicker as shown in the video. Add 1 table spoon of vanilla essence and stir it for next 20 minutes till you get the right thickness.
- Ingredients for Dulce de leche cream cheese cake
· 400 gm of cream cheese
· ¾ cup of Dulce de leche
· ¾ cup of whipped cream
· 1 tea spoon of vanilla essence
· 15 digestive biscuits
· 5 table spoons melted butter (I prefer salted butter, if you are using plain butter then add a pinch of salt)
- · In a blender crush the digestive biscuits, add the melted butter and blend well. Your crust is ready. In a Springform cake tin place the layer of crust. Keep it in the fridge for half an hour.
· Meanwhile with a hand mixer whisk the cream cheese for 2-3inutes. Add Dulce de leche in it and whisk for another 5 minutes. Now add the whipped cream and whisk for 5 minutes. Add vanilla essence and whisk for next 2 minutes. Your cream cheese batter is ready. Spread the cream cheese batter on the biscuit crust and spread it evenly. Refrigerate it for 1 hour and meanwhile make almond brittle.
- Ingredients of Almond brittle
· 1 cup chopped almonds
· ¼ cup sugar
· 2 table spoon butter
- In a pan add butter & sugar. Let sugar get melted and then add chopped almonds and cook for 10 minutes. Arrange on a foil and let it cool.
Take your Dulce de leche cream cheese cake and put a layer of almond brittle on it. Refrigerate for 20 hours and then enjoy the Dulce de Leche Cream Cheese Cake